A methodically clear FMEA is a prerequisite for success. A qualified FMEA moderator is another. He can significantly reduce the effort and make a major contribution to the development of effective results. In this FMEA Moderation seminar, prospective FMEA moderators will accomplish the skillset required to conduct analyses in a time-efficient and goal-oriented manner and record the work results in a time-synchronised manner with basic knowledge of the method.
Module 3: FMEA moderation efficiency
19.01.2021 — 9:00 am
20.01.2021 — 4:00 pm
Registration also via:
Phone: +49 5407 81 86 40
Fax: +49 5407 81 86 44
The participation fee amounts to 1.150,00 €plus statutory VAT.
Dietz Consultants reserves the right to cancel the seminar in the case of certain unexpected events. The participants will be notified in time. A refund, not higher than the participation fee, is possible.
Courses cancelled up to two weeks before their planned date are eligible for a full refund; thereafter the full fee will be charged. It is possible to transfer the registration to another person for the same course dates.
- Tasks of a FMEA moderator
- Forming FMEA project teams
- Procedure for preparing an FMEA moderation
- Procedure for moderating FMEA team meetings /
- Phases of a FMEA moderation
- Communication (success factors) for FMEA moderators
- Language (elocution, effect, body language) for FMEA moderators
- Moderation (elocution, active listening, setting) for FMEA moderators
- Group dynamics and dealing with conflicts for FMEA moderators
- Presentation techniques for FMEA moderators
- Visualisation techniques for FMEA moderators
- Proven tips and tricks for successful FMEA moderation
- Project monitoring for FMEA moderators
- Learning about typical hurdles and how to handle them
- Professional Conference Management
- Seminar documents (PDF download)
- Participation certificate
- Meals in tea/coffee breaks
- Sufficient open space for exchange of experience and knowledge transfer
- A pleasant training atmosphere with best service
Achievement of skills:
- Managing FMEA team meetings time-effectively and expediently
- Recording FMEA work results synchronously