More than a hundred participants from all over China came to Taicang and took away a professional exchange and innovative trends on a „world-class level”. Mrs Lassie Li and Mr Winfried Dietz, organizers and hosts, both managing directors from Dietz Consultants, had given a warm welcome to the guests. This was followed by expert lectures and interactive discussions on highest level. Right from top management, FMEA experts and managers from various organizations actively participated in the forum.
Topic of international interest
In addition to the professional participants and the quality of the lectures, a very important point for the success of the FMEA-Forum was the perfect cooperation of partners involved, each of which contributed their special competencies:
Special thanks to the provincial government for extending their support to this event through a great deal of commitment and the presence of Deputy Mayoress of Taicang was a special moment for this forum.
The speakers and their topics at a glance:
- Winfried Dietz, Dietz Consultants: FMEA - Key success factors for best practice
- FMEA Herr Tilman Tillmann, VDA QMC China: VDA & AIAG alignment
- Dr. Axel Heubner, Bosch China: FMEA as a core tool for risk management - best practice FMEA concepts
- Jessica Liu, SIEMENS: The global success of five steps for FMEA
- Winfried Dietz, DIETZ Consultants: IATF 16949: FMEA audit requirements
- Zhenliang Fu, CRRC: FMEA: Our tool for innovative products (high speed train)
- Simon Crowhurst, Johnson Electric: FMEA: Our tool to realize zero defects