More than 150 participants, including experts as well as users, got together on 07.12.2017 for the regional conference in Shanghai to exchange views and information about the latest trends and challenges in the field of quality management. The objective of VDA QMC China is to promote exchange of ideas and to give the participants an opportunity to network at the highest level.
The General Manager, Ms. Lassie Li of Dietz Consultants China gave an extremely exciting and informative presentation on the possibilities of the development of FMEA.
Lassie Li, GM Dietz Consultants China
Other speakers and presentations:
- GM Mr. Tilman Tillmann (VDA QMC China) gave the opening speech. He spoke about the challenges and changes in the automotive sector and gave concrete recommendations for dealing with those.
- Following this, the Regional Manager Ms. Lijun Song introduced the new office in China.
- China Supplier Quality Director Mr. Jacky Huang (Hella China) increased the awareness of the audience with his presentation on the topic supplier management. “How do you plan to improve your supplier base?” is one of the questions with which he motivated his audience to think.
- Project Manager Mr. Xiaogang Tian (Automotive SPICE) presented 5 steps of the SPICE assessor skills training and the services that are provided to VDA QMC.
- The Director Manufacturing Asia Pacific Mr. Thomas Roesler (Formula D) ended his presentation on quality assurance along the entire value-added chain with the words, “Quality is not an action, it is a habit”.
- China Corporate Quality Management Region Senior Manager Methods and Qualification Mr. Liqiang Dong (Bosch China) informed the audience on how BOSCH China plans and implements an integrated inspection planning process as per the expectations of the customer.
Dietz Consultants renders its thanks for an informative afternoon, exciting discussions and an attentive audience!