ISO 26262 is the standard for functional safety in the automotive industry. It describes the methods and safety features that facilitate development, production and maintenance of products. In the FUSI seminar, experienced trainers give an overview of required methods, the procedure model and their practical experience to development and process engineers, project managers and executives.
FuSi (functional safety) Basic knowledge of ISO 26262
The participation fee amounts to 700,00 €plus statutory VAT.
Dietz Consultants reserves the right to cancel the seminar in the case of certain unexpected events. The participants will be notified in time. A refund, not higher than the participation fee, is possible.
Courses cancelled up to two weeks before their planned date are eligible for a full refund; thereafter the full fee will be charged. It is possible to transfer the registration to another person for the same course dates.
- Introduction to the topic - basics of functional safety:
- Targets and benefits of functional safety ISO 26262
- Structure of the norm ISO 26262
- Requirements of management and organisation
- Definition of cooperation between automobile manufacturers and automobile suppliers
- Requirements of process landscape and dealing with work products
- Handling development process of ISO 26262 in the defined project phases
- Explanation of normative requirements of planning of tasks for functional safety as per ISO 26262
- Explanation of normative requirements and their methodical implementation in the concept phase
- Explanation of normative requirements of product development at system level
- Explanation of normative requirements of analysis techniques such as FMEA/FTA
- Explanation of normative requirements of the interface between subsystems of electronics and software
- Explanation of normative requirements of product development at subsystem level of the software
- Explanation of normative requirements of product development at subsystem level of the electronics
- Explanation of normative requirements of product development of production and operation
- Explanation of normative requirements of integration and its tests
- Explanation of normative requirements of verification and validation
- Experiences / practical tips
- Professional Conference Management
- Seminar documents (PDF download)
- Participation certificate
- Meals in tea/coffee breaks
- Sufficient open space for exchange of experience and knowledge transfer
- A pleasant training atmosphere with best service
- Obtaining an overview of the normative requirements of ISO 26262 in all the phases of development, link to production as well as maintenance and decommissioning of products.
- Understanding the procedure model of ISO 26262, the required methods, supported by practical examples.
- Understanding the main features of the norm and comparison with a few activities.
Group of participants
- Experts for planned FMEA
- Project manager
- Interested management staff from all departments
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, we have waiting lists to arrange in the short-term new dates. Additionally we offer all seminars and webinars as in-house training worldwide in different languages.
Datum – Name, Vorname