Creating an FMEA imposes high demands on the entire project team. It is necessary to make optimal use of the available tools in order to ensure high efficiency. The aim of FMEA software training is to increase the efficiency of FMEA in companies. Practical examples help FMEA executives, FMEA moderators and project managers learn how to utilise appropriate software solutions effectively and in their entirety.
Module 2: FMEA-IQ (Apis) application practice
The participation fee amounts to 1.150,00 €plus statutory VAT.
Dietz Consultants reserves the right to cancel the seminar in the case of certain unexpected events. The participants will be notified in time. A refund, not higher than the participation fee, is possible.
Courses cancelled up to two weeks before their planned date are eligible for a full refund; thereafter the full fee will be charged. It is possible to transfer the registration to another person for the same course dates.
- Application of all administrative functions
- Basis of IQ software
- Document and workplace settings
- System and user administration
- Development of FMEA structure
- Linking function and failure nets
- Views of form
- Evaluations (statistics, action plan, schedule tracking …)
- Searching and reusing data
- Language options
- Professional Conference Management
- Seminar documents (PDF download)
- Participation certificate
- Meals in tea/coffee breaks
- Sufficient open space for exchange of experience and knowledge transfer
- A pleasant training atmosphere with best service
- Efficient and time-saving implementation of FMEA in the company / within projects
- Sustainable documentation and reuse of existing knowledge and experiences
- Recording results by systematic measure tracking with practical reference
Group of participants
- FMEA moderators
- FMEA method responsible persons
- Project manager
method knowledge FMEA
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, we have waiting lists to arrange in the short-term new dates. Additionally we offer all seminars and webinars as in-house training worldwide in different languages.
Datum – Name, Vorname