The FMEA helps in identifying potential risks assessing their importance and taking suitable for avoiding them or discovering them in time.
Module 1.2: FMEA basics for programmable systems
The participation fee amounts to 580,00 €plus statutory VAT.
Dietz Consultants reserves the right to cancel the seminar in the case of certain unexpected events. The participants will be notified in time. A refund, not higher than the participation fee, is possible.
Courses cancelled up to two weeks before their planned date are eligible for a full refund; thereafter the full fee will be charged. It is possible to transfer the registration to another person for the same course dates.
- Objective of FMEA for software design
- Layout of system structure for FMEA for software design
- Layout of function structure for software design
- Linking function nets for software design
- Layout of malfunction structure for software design
- Linking failure nets for software design
- Assessment of risks for software design
- System optimisation by developing avoidance and discovery strategies
- Professional Conference Management
- Seminar documents (PDF download)
- Participation certificate
- Meals in tea/coffee breaks
- Sufficient open space for exchange of experience and knowledge transfer
- A pleasant training atmosphere with best service
The participants will be able to:
- successfully participate in FME analyses as “subject experts”
- prepare for later FMEA moderator task
Group of participants
- Experts for planned FMEA
- Future FMEA moderators
- Interested management staff from all departments
No special previous knowledge is required.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, we have waiting lists to arrange in the short-term new dates. Additionally we offer all seminars and webinars as in-house training worldwide in different languages.
Datum – Name, Vorname