The joint FMEA manual of AIAG and VDA was published on 1 June 2019. A uniform method description will thus come into being for the supply chain of the automobile industry in Europe and North America. Past experience indicates that the VDA and AIAG method descriptions lead to the emergence of global standards for FMEA in the automobile industry.
Risk and quality management
FMEA is a risk and quality management tool for product-related and process-related innovations.
FMEA makes it possible to attain significant cost savings. These analyses must be carried out at an early stage and in a technically correct manner, in order to (for example) avoid or minimise subsequent modification efforts. A series of strategies can be used to develop the FMEAs in the form of knowledge-oriented and learning systems; such FMEAs can thus be re-used for future analyses.
FMEA in 7 steps
- Step: Planning and preparation
- Step: Structural analysis
- Step: Functional analysis
- Step: Failure analysis
- Step: Risk analysis
- Step: Optimisation
- Step: Result documentation
The new FMEA standard for FMEA (AIAG/VDA method description)
The participation fee amounts to 580,00 €plus statutory VAT.
Dietz Consultants reserves the right to cancel the seminar in the case of certain unexpected events. The participants will be notified in time. A refund, not higher than the participation fee, is possible.
Courses cancelled up to two weeks before their planned date are eligible for a full refund; thereafter the full fee will be charged. It is possible to transfer the registration to another person for the same course dates.
This is what we have in store for you
1. What’s new in the FMEA method description?
2. What are the ‘best practice solutions’ for FMEA?
3. What’s the ideal way to handle the implementation of the new FMEA? Check out these tips and tricks!
- Precisely fitting information at the highest quality level
- Each participant will receive a training confirmation.
- Each participant receives the webinar training material.
The participants gain the ability:
- to successfully participate in FMEA analyses as ‘subject experts’
- to prepare themselves for the subsequent task of playing the role of an FMEA moderator
Group of participants
- Experts for planned FMEA
- Future FMEA moderators
- Interested management staff from all departments
Basic knowledge of the previous FMEA method
Please contact us via email@example.com, we have waiting lists to arrange in the short-term new dates. Additionally we offer all seminars and webinars as in-house training worldwide in different languages.
Datum – Name, Vorname