Optimal conformity of FMEA process and control plan reduces time and costs. The FMEA process identifies and anticipates risks in course of action. The Control Plan represents the measures for process control. Both the documents are closely connected and must be maintained and managed synchronously (consistency). By understanding the interactions of the two document views and their intersections, the effort for their development and maintenance can be considerably reduced. "Format mismatch" can be another challenge when using different tools for both views of form.
During the webinar, the interactions and intersections of both the PFMEA and Control Plan documents will be discussed in detail. It will be demonstrated, how the continuity of both documents is implemented and format mismatches can be kept under control.
FMEA Process & Control Plan: Mastering interfaces
The participation fee amounts to 138,00 €plus statutory VAT.
Dietz Consultants reserves the right to cancel the seminar in the case of certain unexpected events. The participants will be notified in time. A refund, not higher than the participation fee, is possible.
Webinars can be cancelled free of charge up to two days before their planned date. Thereafter 50% of the webinar fee plus VAT will be charged. If you have a replacement participant, please let us know the name and e-mail address of the participant so that we can rebook it in time.
- Intersections of contents of FMEA Process and Control Plan
- Development and Change Management of Process FMEA and Control Plan
- Consistency of the Special Features (BM) - correct presentation of the special feature in the corresponding documents
- Continuous development of the FMEA process and the control plan
- Precisely fitting information at the highest quality level
- Each participant will receive a training confirmation.
- Each participant receives the webinar training material.
The participants learn to master the format mismatch between FMEA process and Control Plan and to practice the consistency of the documents, among other things, for special features.
Group of participants
- Project manager
- Quality manager
- Interested management staff from all departments
Webinar? What is that?
A webinar is a seminar lecture held over the World Wide Web. You and the other participants can participate in the event from your internet-enabled PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone. In our webinars, we inform you about current guidelines and standard changes, new tools or tips and tricks in the field of risk management in a nutshell.
Webinars? How does it work?
You will receive access data and a link from us after your registration and shortly before the event. After entering your name under "enter as guest", the link will take you to a virtual lecture room. Here you can see the slides of the speaker and hear the sound via the loudspeakers of your terminal device. You can also participate interactively in the webinar and contribute with your questions and comments using a headset or your smartphone.
Webinars? What for?
- Tailor-made information at the highest standard of quality
- Easy to book without a time-consuming ordering process
- Time and cost savings - zero travel times and travel expenses
- Every participant receives a training certificate
- Participate without being tied to a specific location
method knowledge FMEA
A stable Internet connection and an appropriate terminal device for audio and video output (PC, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, ...) are required for participation in the webinar. A headset or smartphone is required for verbal communication.
Please contact us via email@example.com, we have waiting lists to arrange in the short-term new dates. Additionally we offer all seminars and webinars as in-house training worldwide in different languages.
Datum – Name, Vorname