Remote Project Coordinator (m/f/d) - Part-time
Welcome to Dietz Consultants GmbH, a global consulting and service provider for Technical Risk Management! We are proud to count renowned customers in the OEM Automotive, Aerospace, and Mechanical Engineering industries among our long-standing partners. Our success is based on innovation, highest service quality, and a global perspective. As part of our dedicated team, you have the opportunity to shape significant projects and contribute to the growth of our company.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
As a Remote Project Coordinator (m/f/d), you play a crucial role in our company and contribute to planning, monitoring, and successfully completing projects efficiently. Your primary responsibility is to ensure a constantly updated overview of the project status, identify needs for action at an early stage, and realize solutions in close coordination with the management.
Your tasks include:
- Remote Project Monitoring: Effective communication with project teams, internal and external stakeholders, to ensure a constantly updated project status.
- Early Detection of Needs for Action: Implementation of mechanisms for proactive identification of challenges and risks in the remote project process.
- Remote Problem Management: Initiate and implement solution strategies in collaboration with the management to overcome remote project obstacles.
- Remote Communication and Coordination: Regular reporting to the management and close cooperation with various departments for optimal resource utilization.
- Completed studies or comparable qualification in Remote Project Management.
- Proven experience in leading and coordinating remote projects.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and independent way of working.
- Teamwork and high resilience.
If you are looking for a challenging remote position where you can significantly contribute to the success of our projects, please send your application to email@example.com. We look forward to getting to know you!
Freelancer FMEA Moderator for Design and Process FMEA (m/f/d)
Enter the world of global projects and shape the future together with renowned clients. Our global environment opens doors to different industries and cultures where you can put your skills to the test. Here you will find more than just a job - you will find the opportunity to realize yourself. We place great value on initiative and support you in developing your full potential. With us, you will be confronted with varied challenges that will constantly put your skills to the test. Welcome to an environment that creates room for personal and professional growth as you continue the exciting journey through your career.
Your tasks include:
- FMEA moderation of design and process FMEAs
- Independent preparation and follow-up of FMEA workshops
- Independent appointment coordination and travel planning
- Implementation of FMEA seminars
- Several years of professional experience in the technical field (preferably quality management, production, engineering and/or development)
- User experience with at least two of the following tools: Apis, Plato, iqs, Siemens Opcenter, Babtec, Böhme &Weihs, etc.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, team player
- Goal-oriented communication skills
- Good to very good knowledge of English
- Willingness to travel
Have we piqued your interest? Your application is the key to new challenges and exciting opportunities. We at Dietz Consultants look forward to getting to know you better! Please send all important documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.