If you want to venture into FMEA, you have to internalise the basics. The seminar presents the FMEA executives, future FMEA moderators and executives with the necessary methodology security. It enables the participants to successfully participate in FMEA analyses - right from the development of the system structure to quality and test planning for processes and products, as well as the assessment of risks.
Module 1: FMEA Basics according to AIAG/VDA handbook
26.01.2021 — 9:00 am
27.01.2021 — 4:00 pm
Registration also via:
Phone: +49 5407 81 86 40
Fax: +49 5407 81 86 44
The participation fee amounts to 1.150,00 €plus statutory VAT.
Dietz Consultants reserves the right to cancel the seminar in the case of certain unexpected events. The participants will be notified in time. A refund, not higher than the participation fee, is possible.
Courses cancelled up to two weeks before their planned date are eligible for a full refund; thereafter the full fee will be charged. It is possible to transfer the registration to another person for the same course dates.
- Objectives of the FMEA
- The seven steps of the FMEA (AIAG/VDA manual, 1st edition 2019)
- Special features of the MSR FMEA (detection measures and system reactions in the field)
- Success factors of the FMEA development
- Reduction of the FMEA creation costs
- Harmonised evaluation catalogues (meaning, occurrence, detection)
- Task priority instead of risk priority number (RPN)
- FMEA interfaces to other tools (e.g. QFD, DVP&R, control plan)
- 2 days
- Professional seminar management
- Seminar documents (PDF download)
- Certificate of participation
- Lunches and food during the coffee/tea breaks
- Adequate freedom for sharing experiences and knowledge transfer
- A pleasant training atmosphere with the best service
The participants will be enabled to successfully participate in FMEA analyses as "topic experts" and to prepare themselves for a subsequent FMEA moderator task.
Group of participants
- Experts for planned FMEA
- Future FMEA moderators
- Interested management staff from all departments
No special previous knowledge is required.